Targeted Intervention Therapy that we utilize.
Pain Management and Comprehensive Pain Therapy
- Epidural Steroid Injections – Interlaminar, Transforaminal, and Caudal.
These injections are done to alleviate pain caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or neuropathic pains resulting from previous spinal surgery. Pain relief can often last for several months or longer.
- Facet Joint Injections or Blocks - Cervical, Thoracic or Lumbar Regions
- Radio frequency Ablation - Of Facet Joint and Sacroiliac Joints
- Selective Nerve Blocks – Selective (injected into specific nerve) and Epidural (affect a wider area)
- Sympathetic Chain Blocks: – Injection of a local anesthetic into a sympathetic ganglion to treat painful conditions including chronic abdominal pain and pelvic pain, as well as chronic regional pain syndrome.
- Advanced Treatment – Neuromodulation with Spinal Cord Stimulation. We also have the capability for Intrathecal Pain Pumps if necessary.